Tickets for Solfest 2016 are on sale NOW!
Please see below, there are a significant number of changes to Ticket sales for Solfest 2016. This helps us to keep the processing costs as low as possible.
Or call our ticketing agent, Ticketsource on 0333 666 3366 (service is available Monday-Friday 9am-7pm & Saturdays 9am-5pm).
Please note that this is only a booking facility and our agents are unable to answer any non order-related enquiries.
Terms & conditions
Please read the following points carefully. Nearly all of the enquiries we get are already answered below, or on the frequently asked questions page.
- All our tickets are for the full weekend. Day tickets are not available in advance, but weekend tickets may be purchased at the event subject to availability.
- We ask for anyone 17 or under to be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18, so if you would like to buy a Young Person ticket on its own these must be purchased at the same time as an adult ticket. Children five years old and under will get their tickets for FREE but you must still order them at the same time as the accompanying adult tickets.
- Anyone under the age of 18 will not be issued with an adult wristband.
- Persons under the age of 18 will not be permitted entry to the event without an adult over 18.
- A Maximum of 4 persons under the age of 18 may accompany each paying adult.
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday night camping is included in the standard ticket price.
- We regret that we must charge a small additional fee for live-in vehicles, caravans, campervans and trailer tents. These can be purchased during the sales process online. This is to help keep our carbon footprint down and maximise available camping space. Remember, We offer a free shuttle bus from the local train station throughout the weekend.
- You may upgrade to Thursday early-bird camping for a small additional fee. This is applicable for EACH adult (18+) and one supplement must be purchased per adult.
- No dogs, sorry.
- No bikes.
- No flares or fireworks.
- No Chinese lanterns. Once they’ve landed they pose a significant risk to wildlife.
- No campfires, barbecues or grills.
- No drones.
- Management reserve the right to refuse admission.
Ticket price tiers
Tickets for Solfest 2016 are split into FOUR release tiers.
Adult (18+) £99
Young Person (12-17) £60
Child (6-11) £15
Baby & Toddler (0-5) £ FREE (But still need a ticket)
Live In Vehicles (Campervans, Caravans, Trailer tents and converted Vans or Motorhomes) £10
Thursday Adult Camping add-on £10
A small booking fee will be charged by our ticketing partner to cover card payment fees and processing charges.
We encourage you to use the E-Ticketing option and print your own tickets, although you can choose to have your tickets posted to you for a small additional charge.
Further ticket releases will increase in cost respectively. This is to encourage you to buy early as this helps us to plan the event more efficiently and lets us know how many people to expect.
Online packaging and postage
Getting your tickets online is the easiest way for you to buy, however it costs us significantly more than walk up sales.
This is why, for online orders, we have had to introduce a ticket processing fee to help cover the extra costs which we have to pay.
We do our very best to keep costs down and never make a profit on them at your expense.
We receive a large amount of ticket orders every day and batch process them – as a result you will not receive your tickets through the post immediately. This applies to both Standard and Special Delivery orders. If you have not received your tickets by mid-August please get in touch.
Tickets ordered closer to the festival may be held at the gate for you to collect. You will be advised at the time of ordering if this applies to your order. If you do not hear anything to the contrary they will arrive through the post.
If you have query about tickets ordered on the website our online form is the best way to get in touch. Remember to include your order reference number.
Refunds and transfers
Tickets are non-refundable, unless the event has been officially cancelled, please see above for more details.
You may however, give or sell your ticket to another person, provided you don’t charge more for it than you paid.
Postage and packing charges are also non-refundable.
Buying our tickets, with the sole intention of selling them on (touting) is not allowed.
Lost or Stolen Tickets
We are unable to replace or refund tickets which have been lost or stolen. If you are concerned about this, please consider taking out suitable holiday/travel insurance or contact your card company to see if they cover your purchases.
For peace of mind you can choose to select the ‘Special Delivery’ option during checkout. This costs a little more but offers proof of posting and online tracking. Special Delivery also includes compensation from Royal Mail up to £500 for lost items. A signature will be required upon delivery.