Tickets for Solfest, 22-25th August 2019
Final Adult and Family Tickets remain!
To buy tickets for our events please visit: Skiddle.
Terms & conditions
Please read the following points carefully. Nearly all of the enquiries we get are already answered below, or on the frequently asked questions page.
- All our tickets are for the full weekend. Day tickets are not available in advance, but weekend tickets may be purchased at the event subject to availability.
- We ask for anyone 17 or under to be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18, so if you would like to buy a Young Person ticket on its own these must be purchased at the same time as an adult ticket. Children three years old and under will get their tickets for FREE but you must still order them at the same time as the accompanying adult tickets.
- Anyone under the age of 18 will not be issued with an adult wristband.
- Persons under the age of 18 will not be permitted entry to the event without an adult over 18.
- A Maximum of 4 persons under the age of 18 may accompany each paying adult.
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday night camping is included in the standard ticket price.
- We regret that we must charge a small additional fee for live-in vehicles, caravans, campervans and trailer tents. These can be purchased during the sales process online. This is to help keep our carbon footprint down and maximise available camping space. Remember, We offer a free shuttle bus from the local train station throughout the weekend.
- You may upgrade to Thursday early-bird camping for a small additional fee. This is applicable for EACH adult (18+) and one supplement must be purchased per adult.
- No dogs, sorry.
- No bikes.
- No flares or fireworks.
- No Chinese lanterns. Once they’ve landed they pose a significant risk to wildlife.
- No campfires, barbecues or grills.
- No drones.
- Management reserve the right to refuse admission.
A small booking fee will be charged by our ticketing partner to cover card payment fees and processing charges.
We encourage you to use the E-Ticketing option and print your own tickets, although you can choose to have your tickets posted to you for a small additional charge.
Further ticket releases will increase in cost respectively. This is to encourage you to buy early as this helps us to plan the event more efficiently and lets us know how many people to expect.
We use a ticketing partner, Skiddle, who process and distribute all of our tickets. Their helpline is: 03333 01 01 01
Refunds and transfers
Tickets are non-refundable, unless the event has been officially cancelled, please see above for more details.
You may however, give or sell your ticket to another person, provided you don’t charge more for it than you paid.
Postage and packing charges are also non-refundable.
Buying our tickets, with the sole intention of selling them on (touting) is not allowed.
Lost or Stolen Tickets
We are unable to replace or refund tickets which have been lost or stolen. If you are concerned about this, please consider taking out suitable holiday/travel insurance or contact your card company to see if they cover your purchases.
Wristbands lost over the weekend will only be replaced at a charge of a full fee.
solfests gates close at 8pm every night, once they are closed you will not be able to exchange your tickets for wristbands until the following morning.